This is what you would do more specifically:
- Advise executable plans to transform existing environments into end-state,
- Design integration strategies and convert them into a technical solution,
- Establish corresponding standards and initiate as well as drive the selection process for integration components,
- Lead architectural and engineering reviews of proposed IT investments and provide technical recommendations to senior leaders.
This is what should be part of your skillset and experience:
- At least eight years of international work experience,
- An intimate knowledge and success with architectural design and delivery in technologies such as cloud, mobile, web, APIs/microservices, automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment,
- Lead complex efforts within established Software,
- Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall, using blended resources,
- Fairly good oral and written communication skills in English.
What can you expect being a part of Colours of Data:
- Stimulating solution-searching atmosphere in the team, who lives on building unexpected and innovative solutions to people’s everyday problems;
- Support and leadership that will help you to grow fast and be always few steps ahead of their industry fellows;
- A friendly and flexible environment where people inspire each other even in non-working matters;
- Tough competition if you are a runner or a cyclist :-)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.