This is what you need to feel comfortable in your role:
- Take on an assignment is for 6 months (Opportunity will be opened from November 2018),
- UK relocation or combination of on-site / remote work,
- Having a working place in the UK (London or Slough),
- Having experience at least 2 years with some data analysis,
- Proficiency with analytical tools (Alteryx, Tableau,..) is a plus,
- Sharing our passion in helping our client to grow,
- Strong common business sense and ability to turn the problem into a solution;
- Being a team player, able to cooperate with various teams around you;
- Professional level of English.
This is what may be a part of your daily job:
- Understanding clients’ needs and products and finding solutions via data analysis,
- Evaluating, cleaning data and making them consistent and valuable for data analysis,
- Delivering data analysis having important business impact/added value,
- Interaction with the Client to continuously confirm the delivery is on the right path,
- Regular meetings with Client´s team.
What can you expect being a part of the project:
- International working experience,
- Stimulating solution-searching atmosphere in the team,
- Very strong support from both the client´s team and the team from Colours of Data,
- Leadership and learning development opportunities that will help you to grow fast,
- A friendly and flexible environment where people inspire each other even in non-working matters.